Here's what I'm up to lovelies...
READING
One of my work buddies gave me some books she had just finished reading (this is something that NEVER happens these days, thanks to Kindle) so I'm going to start one tonight it's called Grave Sight by Charlaine Harris, there's a series of four books so I better get cracking!
LISTENING to keep the BF happy, I have refrained from playing Taylor Swift over and over and over again this week!!
I had a little throwback moment and currently it is Amy Winehouse -Frank I'm listening to I have loved this album since its release back in 2003!!!
LOVING
Maybeline Color Tattoo 24hr
I have oily, hooded lids wearing eyeshadow is a problem, unless I have a good eyeshadow primer (I usually use UD primer potion) a friend of mine with a similar eyelid issue suggested the Maybeline Color Tattoo, it's a gel cream shadow, I used it as a base for my shadow and can honestly say it did not budge!
I bought it in 40-Permanent Taupe to try it out but at only £3.99 in Superdrug I'm going to pick up some more shades over weekend!!
NOT LOVING
Our Internet is not working properly, without sounding like a complete diva...it's such a nuisance!
*I tried to upload this on Wednesday and failed, so I'm trying again now it's 6pm on Friday, who knows when it'll appear!!!
WISHING
I was tall.
I had a 'short person problem' today. I went to the supermarket, threw all my groceries in the carboot, then couldn't reach the lid to close it, I jumped a few times and even tried a (slight) run and jump. NO JOY!
Eventually a guy came over and helped me out! Highly embarrassing!!! - Although he did ask for my phone number... Single ladies, who are on the lookout, take note: Guys love a damsel in distress ;)
THINKING
I have party outfits that are compatible with snow, going round my head just now after having a short notice invite to a party on Saturday (tomorrow!!!!!!!!)...really need to recycle an outfit as I'm trying to save money! No fun!!!
FEELING
motivated, working out a bit more has given me so much more energy and motivation!!!
WEIGHING
*weigh in was Tuesday
I worked out 5 times in the past week 2spin classes, 2Metafit classes and 1BodyAttack class and skiing on Saturday was a pretty good workout too. Regardless of this, the scale did not change.
I admit I was very annoyed at this and felt a bit cheated but to be honest my healthy eating was ditched at 5pm on Friday until Monday.... I guess I only have myself to blame! Damn you rosè wine for being sooo good, yet soooo bad!!!!
On a positive note, I lost 2inch from my hips and 1inch from my waist, so definitely toning up...ever so slightly!!
WANTING
Christian Louboutin Diptic SS13
I've been torturing myself after downloading the Louboutin app for iPhone, why, oh why would a shoe addict do this to herself!
I have fallen in love with these ones in particular
WEARING
Finally, an actual outfit to share in my catch up, casual tonight, I'm heading to the BFs parents for a Burns Supper
Since its Burns Day here in Scotland, I'll leave you with a quote (lets see if any of you can understand the scots tongue ;))
“Oh would some power the giftie gie us, To see ourselves as others see us.” - Robert Burns
I'd love to hear what your up to?
Have a fab weekend lovelies!!
Keep smiling:D




Let me know what you think of the books, I really enjoyed the Sookie Stackhouse novels.
ReplyDeleteThat eyeshadow sounds amazing and those shoes...wow!!
Have a lovely weekend xx
Oh I will do, I liked The Sookie series too!!
DeleteThe shoes are gorge....if only!! LoL
Have a fab weekend xx
Hey sweetie!
ReplyDeleteNice pics! And nice blog!
Check out mine sometime if you'll have time ❤
AIMEROSE BLOG
Thank You :) of course I'll check yours out xx
DeleteI get so angry when I've worked my butt off and the little shit of a scale dont move lol
ReplyDelete1stepclosereveryday.blogspot.com
Oh I know, if it doesn't move this week I might cry!!!!! Xx
DeleteI'm always on the lookout for a great book series. Let me know how they are?
ReplyDeleteSo far so good will let you know how they are xx
DeleteI die for you
ReplyDeleteLovely outfit :).
ReplyDeleteSadie x
www.brandnewbutterflywings.com
Thank you xx
Deleteoh i love your pants!! and i have been seriously wanting to try the maybelline eye tattoos i would love finding good cheaper eye primers!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks they are Topshop 'Jamie' Jean I love them!
DeleteTry the Color Tatoo they are great xx
I absolutely HATE when your Internet is not working properly, it is SO frustrating!
ReplyDeletexx
Kelly
Sparkles and Shoes
Tell me about it!!!!!! X
DeleteGreat Post !!!
ReplyDeleteLove your post :) Those ankle boots look great !!
Love,
Janice
Please please let me know how the books are when you're finished, I'm always on the look out for a good read so I'd be really interested to hear your thoughts! Also, how amazing are those maybelline colour tattoos...soo amazing! And at such a good price =)
ReplyDeletecatrionamacleod.blogspot.co.uk
I will do, I'm pretty hooked on the first book already and haven't had as much time to read as I'd have liked!!
DeleteI'm obsessed with the Color tattoo annoyed I hadn't tried them sooner could have saved a small fortune on primer :)
Xx
Thank you so much, will check your blog out now :) xx
ReplyDeleteI blame technology too! But I'd rather read from a hard copy anyway. Great post, and wow those louboutins <3 <3 :-).
ReplyDeleteMycrushcouture.blogspot.com
Me too, kindle helps if I'm going on a relaxing holiday and taking a tonne of books but at home I prefer a hard copy :)
DeleteXx
I am super short too. It definitely has its downsides sometimes.
ReplyDeleteIt sure does xx
DeleteWoohoo on losing inches! That's great! That means you're doing something right!
ReplyDeleteI wish I were taller too!
I hope I'm doing something right, just wish the scale would play along too!!!!
Delete:) xxx
I'm going to have to pick up some of the eye shadow to try!
ReplyDelete:) it is great, hope you like it too xx
DeleteHi thanks for the comment :) wanna follow each other? X
ReplyDelete1stepclosereveryday.blogspot.co.uk
Thanks, sure :) xx
DeleteLove the maybeline color tattoo! The colour you have is really pretty! May have to invest! :)
ReplyDeletePipp xx
http://pippjones281190.blogspot.co.uk
:) hope you love it too xx
DeleteThank you xx
ReplyDelete