Hello lovelies,
Before all the holiday fun and Christmas countdowns I had promised I'd do a weekly catch up where I'd share what I'm currently reading, listening to, loving, wishing, thinking, feeling and wearing, I failed at keeping this promise :( but I'm back on track so here we go....
READING A Thrifty Mrs - 15 Days to an organised you!
A Thrifty Mrs has started a new series that she provides us with all the information we need to become more organised.
I'm hoping this works, I am so unorganised it is a little frightening, scatterbrain is what my sister calls me.
I have some form of small chaos every day due to my lack of organisation, like today for example I forgot to take my lunch to work after spending 20min preparing it!
Check it out and take part here:
http://www.athriftymrs.com
LISTENING to the beautiful Taylor Swift, her album Red has been playing constantly in my car this week.
LOVING Chanel Chance perfume it's my new fave!!
WISHING I hadn't slacked so much with the housework this week, now my whole evening is going to consist of cleaning, vacuuming and washing, Rock'n'Roll!!
THINKING about getting a new hairstyle, but not sure what yet...
FEELING a little sore, I done a Metafit class last night, it was pretty intense. Ouch!! Overall though working out again is making me feel goooood!!
WEARING an evening of house chores, I'm a scruff tonight. Sorry!
Some new additions...
NOT LOVING having to scrape ice from my car! I ran out of de-icer yesterday morning so had to scrape an inch (slight exaggeration) of solid ice from my windscreen, broke my favourite Hello Kitty ice scraper AND was late for work. Grrrr.
WANTING (this is for things I dream of having, my expensive taste doesn't quite match my bank balance) one of my dear friends works on the Chanel counter and let me have a sneek peek at the new spring collection, available from Friday, oh my I want it all!
WEIGHING I mentioned in my last post that I'm having a weigh-in with my friend every week (supposed to be Thursday now changed to Tuesday) so I'm going to update you on this here every week!
Yesterday we took our starting weight and measurements. I'm not going to share my actual weight but my target is to lose 10lbs and achieve a body that I'm not ashamed to put in a bikini (it needs a serious amount of toning up), so every week I will share any lbs and inches lost or gained (hopefully none of the latter)
I'd love to hear what you are up to!!
Keep Smiling :D


I absolutely love Chance but nearing the end of my bottle so trying to spin it out!
ReplyDeleteYour hair is gorgeous as it is! So my suggestion is nothing too drastic ;) xx
I wasn't that huge a fan of Chance now I love love love it :)
DeleteHair took me forever too grow so probably nothing too drastic, fancy a colour change though :)
Xx
I think I've had RED on repeat since the album was released. I just can't get nough of it!
ReplyDeleteGood luck with your fitness goals. I'm also on the workout bandwagon and am hoping to lose 10 lbs by March.
Thank you, I'm not putting a time limit on my 10lbs but the end of March would be fantastic :) maybe we can motivate each other!!!!
DeleteRed is amazing :) xx
I've heard so many great things about that album! I have to take a listen.
ReplyDeleteI'm trying to get fit too! I need to drop all the extra I gained during the hilidays plus some. Not fun!
Oh it's such a pain, I wish I enjoyed exercising and didn't enjoy cupcakes so much ;) hopefully we can keep each other motivated :)
ReplyDeleteYou must check out Red, very girly, easy to sing-a-long :))) xx
i really love taylor swift!
ReplyDeleteGood for you for getting organized! I really need to get on it!
ReplyDeleteBtw, I have an amazing giveaway going on to Social Dress Shop... would love if you checked it out! xo
Champagne Lifestyle on a Beer Budget
Thank you, will check it out xx
DeleteLovely post! The Taylor Swift's album has been played on repeat in my car, too! Absolutely love it! <33
ReplyDeleteXO,
http://rosychicc.blogspot.com/
It's fAb :) xx
DeleteGreat post!
ReplyDeletewww.rsrue.blogspot.com
Thank you :) xx
DeleteI've been in LOVE with Taylor's album ever since it came out... I literally listen to it about 3 times a week!
ReplyDeleteFeel free to check out my blog and follow f you'd like... I'll follow you back of course! Just let me know :)
-Kim
www.KimKardashnguyen.com
It is a great album :)
DeleteWill check out your blog now xx
ah i love taylors album too. so many catchy songs.x
ReplyDeleteIt's great xxx
DeleteThank you, Angela... I'm following you back, of course. Looking forward to your updates!
ReplyDelete-Kim
www.KimKardashnguyen.com
:) x
DeleteThat sounds like a good read! I like things to help me keep organised too, and I'm non-stop listening to Taylor Swift at the moment too!
ReplyDeleteFollowing you lovely =)
catrionamacleod.blogspot.co.uk
Thank you :)
DeleteI've tried listening to other things bit keep switching back to Taylor Swift...obsessed lol xx
I'm obsessed with Taylor Swift's new album too!! There's something about her music which just makes it so peaceful and easy to listen to ^.^
ReplyDeleteflawedfairytale.blogspot.com
It is, I caught my dad humming along to it too lol xx
DeleteIt's freezing here today -- -8 out right now! Super cold, even for Minnesota. Way too cold to go anywhere! And good motivation to work out... i need that!
ReplyDelete{love jenny xoxo}
Arrgh -8!!!! We've not been that cold for a good few years now (global warming and all that) it was around -3/-4 today which was definitely cold enough for me!!!!!
DeleteXx
i really like that quote at the bottom.... i really do thing a good workout puts me in suuuuuch a good mood.
ReplyDelete-liv
http://chocolivlovelaugh.blogspot.kr
Yes it does, I think sleep better if I've been working out to, so all round healthier!!! :) xx
Delete