Hi lovelies
I hope you've all had a fantastic weekend!
I had a very quiet weekend here's what I wore...
SATURDAY: Work
Black/grey polka dot jersey dress - USC
Black tights - Primark
Black bow ballerina flats - Primark
I normally only work Monday to Friday occasionally I have to come in on a Saturday if we have deadlines approaching.
I usually wear heels but my legs were a little sore after a circuits class on Friday night :(
SATURDAY EVENING: Cinema Date
Nude pink cropped sweater, embellished shoulders - Miss Selfridge
Navy Blue skinny jeans - Miss Selfridge
Nude platform pumps - KG
watch - Michael Kors
I am a movie buff, I love going to the cinema. Although I'm not a huge fan of Quentin Tarantino I really wanted to see Django Unchained (I am a huge fan of Jamie Foxx)
I loved it, the other half hated it (we couldn't be more opposites if we tried)
SUNDAY: Shopping/Lunch
White/grey lip pattern T-shirt - River Island
Grey high-waisted skinny jeans - Topshop
Black pointed pumps - Office
watch - Michael Kors
My sister and I went out for lunch then put the last of our christmas gift cards to use.
Outfit posts aren't usually my thing (I'm sure you can tell by the awkward posing and unattractive backdrop) but I love seeing them on other blogs, let me know what you think?
Happy Monday!
Keep Smiling :D
I love them all, but I particularly like the sweater from outfit #2! :)
ReplyDeleteThank you! :)
DeleteXx
You are adorable! I love them all :-)
ReplyDeleteAww thank you xx
Deletecute outfits!!! I love the polka dress :)
ReplyDelete{love jenny xoxo}
Thank you!! :) xx
DeleteNice looks:) If you want go to my blog:)
ReplyDeletehttp://asunshineoffashion.blogspot.it/
Thank you ill check it out now :) xx
Deletei am loving the polka dot dress! so pretty!
ReplyDeletei love the design of the second shirt too. is it sequins?
you are a hottie!
Yes it's sequins I've had it for a while bit didn't wear it much not sure why but I'm starting to like it again!!!
DeleteThanks Faith, your a sweetie :) xx
Love them all! Especially the polka dot dress :)
ReplyDeleteI know exactly how you feel but I wouldn't worry, you look lovely! xx
Aww thanks Vicky, it's so awkward lol
DeleteXx
Beautiful outfits love them all! Keep up with the good work!
ReplyDeletewww.101FashionStreet.com
Thank you, I Love your outfit posts :) xx
DeleteLoving the polka dots Angela..it looks great on you! xo
ReplyDeleteThink you look lovely! Thanks for the comment on my blog, fresh bed sheets rock! I followed you :)
ReplyDeletewww.beautybook13.blogspot.co.uk
Thank you so much :) xx
DeleteOh, I just adore polka dots so very much!
ReplyDeleteMe too it's my fave pattern :) xx
DeleteI love the first outfit, the dress looks lovely on you!
ReplyDeleteX Jenny
Moustache scarf give away :)
your cinema date outfit is AMAZING - those killer heels!!
ReplyDeleteAlso, I MISS Primark from living overseas!! awwch!
Thank you sweety xx
DeletePrimark is great!!
Love that shirt with the applique on it! Fabulous!~
ReplyDeleteStyle & Beauty Blog
With Love From, B
♥ ♥
Thank you :) xx
DeleteYou're so pretty! Sometimes I wish I was young again... thx for stopping by my Blog..i'm following!
ReplyDelete