This week is my first full week at work since before the holidays and it has been looooooong, however its almost the weekend, Hallelujah!!
Today I thought I would share a few little beauty goodies I got for Christmas, yes I know Christmas was a lifetime ago but I've been so busy at work I've barely even looked at these myself!!!
Sorry about the quality of the pictures, it's dark when I leave for work and its dark when I come home so lighting is problematic, well that and I'm not the best at taking pictures in the first place!
Elemis Think Pink Beauty Kit (supporting breast cancer awareness)
This really is a little beauty I love the pink bag it is soon to be my actual make-up bag and inside
50ml Elemis spa@home Relaxing Bath Elixir -Quiet Mind
15ml Elemis Pro-Collagen Lifting Treatment -Neck and Bust
30ml Elemis Pro-Collagen Marine Cream - Anti-Ageing
Actually cannot wait to start using these!
MAC Lipstick (Amplified Creme) -Girl About Town
I'm normally a boring nude lip kinda girl so excited about trying this!
Benefit Mascara -They're Real
My sister uses this and well what ever she has, I WANT, haha, so she bought me my own for christmas!
Nail Polishes
Calvin Klein -218 heiress, a shimmery, rose gold colour (likely to be from a very old collection, my mum got it at a charity sale)
Barry M -353 Ruby Glitter, a clear polish with black and pink glitter
Barry M -320 Foil Effects, gold foil effect
Barry M -251(limited edition) clear polish with green, blue, pink and purple glitter
Haven't tried them yet as I had shellac done by my beautician friend!!
Chanel -Intense Radiance Lipgloss -347
Chanel -Mirror Shine Lipgloss -671
Chanel -Powder Blush -73
Chanel -Natural Finish Loose Powder -57
My friend works on the Chanel counter can you tell!!!
Eyelure pre-glued lashes -050
I love false lashes, these pre-glued ones i have tried and I think they are amazing if your in a rush or not too confident about applying lashes!
Elizabeth Arden Color Intrigue Eyeshadow Quad
(again from charity sale so a very old collection)
Colours
Ember/Sand Dune
Sand Castle/Cool Blue
Although I haven't tried these yet they do look pretty wearable and are highly pigmented.
Superdrug -self grip bedtime rollers
I was looking at sleep-in rollers but really don't believe I (or anyone else) could sleep with them in, it takes me to sleep on the softest of pillows!! My sister put these Superdrug ones in with my present as a bit of a laugh, I may as well give them a go!
BIBA -square cosmetic bag - leopard print
I love it but isn't it just too cute to end up covered in make-up?
Let me know if you have tried any of these goodies and what you thought?
I'd love to see any new beauty products you got for Christmas too!!
I should get to try them out at the weekend and hopefully I'll love them!!!
Keep smiling :D










Beautiful gifts Angela! I love They're Real and Barry M. Wish I had a friend that works on the Chanel counter ;) xx
ReplyDeleteI worked on the YSL counter in Debenhams part time when I was at Uni, so still have a few friends on the counters, very handy for samples and discount ;)
DeleteI tried the mascara last night, I am in love xx
You will have to do some reviews girl! I'm anxious to hear what products you like.
ReplyDeleteHaha I will try!! Xx
Deletei can't wait for the reviews too :)
ReplyDeleteChiara♥
xmisschiarax.blogspot.com
BLOG | Instagram | Polyvore | bloglovin' | Pinterest | WeHeartIt
Mac lipsticks are my absolute loveeee xxx
ReplyDeleteI normally just go for gloss but loving the MaC lipsticks at the moment xx
DeleteWow! Great gifts! I agree, please do reviews!
ReplyDeleteThanks, will do xx
Deletelove love LOVE! Send me some!! lol!
ReplyDeletetheeliteebony.blogspot.com
:) thanks xxx
DeleteMac Girl about town is beautiful on! I hope you like it!
ReplyDelete*Besos*
http://www.cmichellestyles.com
I have worn it a couple of times now I think I'm gonna love it xx
DeleteIt must be lovely having someone on the inside at Chanel! I am jealous! Enjoy all your goodies!
ReplyDeleteEm x
It certainly is ;) although I got a sneak peak at the spring collection that comes out this weekend and I want it all, bank balance says No :( xx
DeleteI love the lipstick! and the makeup bag is gorgeous :)
ReplyDeleteLovely post xx
http://charbeyy.blogspot.co.uk/
Thank you, it is a gorgeous lippie xx
Deletewhat a great little selection of beauty products!
ReplyDeletei'll have to email this to some of my girls, i think they could do with a january lift!
all the best xx
Thank you, everyone could do with a little lift in January I'm sure xx
DeleteThe MAC lipstick looks beautiful! :)
ReplyDeletehttp://classypeach.blogspot.com/
Thanks it is pretty x
Delete