There's no denying, I am a food lover which means Christmas time is a complete over indulgence!
I LOVE Christmas food (and drink)!!!
The run up to Christmas I tend to have, a party night with friends, our company party, office lunch, the day itself and not to forget inbetween all of those the numerous mince pies, candy canes, chocolates from advent calander or chocolate tree decorations.... That is a whole lot of eating an drinking!
The chances of me fitting into my Hogmanay outfit are slim to none (no pun intended)
Are you a food lover who can't wait for turkey with all the trimmings?
Keep Smiling :D
8 sleeps to go eeek!!!

I've decided that mince pies are the answer to everything!
ReplyDeleteJo x amomentwithjo
I thought wine was the answer to everything, until I had a little too much on Friday ;) I think you could be right, mince pies are the best!!
DeleteXx
Stop it! You're making me hungry ;) Love Christmas dinner, my brothers girlfriend is a trained cook so I'm lucky! Xx
ReplyDeleteAwww I'm jealous!!!!! We always have at least one thing overcooked haha xx
DeleteLooks yummy))! Nice post, thank you for share! Also thank you so incredibly much for the comment you'd left on my blog:)
ReplyDeleteHave a fabulous time!
Best wishes, Alexandra
www.svetusvet.blogspot.com
I'm definitely a food lover! My husband and I have started a new tradition where we cook lasagna for our family on Christmas. It's a little different and something that we look forward to!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh my boyfriend would LOVE for me to make lasagne for Christmas dinner, he'd have it every day if he could!! That actually sounds really good, I have a week full of turkey to look forward to haha xx
DeleteNothing is better than the food around the holidays!!
ReplyDeleteI agree xx
Delete