About

Monday, 3 December 2012

Countdown to Christmas #2

When I woke up this morning to find the world outside my window had a beautiful, white, glittering, carpet, I had to add this to my list...

I LOVE snow!!!
I know it is not technically anything to do with the actual festivities but when everything you look at resembles a Christmas card scene, it's difficult to not feel like its part of the fun!

Is snow your friend or enemy?
Are you a snowman or snow angel lover?

Hope you all had a fantastic weekend.

Keep Smiling :D

22 sleeps to go...




Also...Huge Congratulations to the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge (better known as Kate & Wills) who announced they are expecting their first baby!




10 comments:

  1. How lovely) Looks really great! nice post, thank u for share;)
    Have a happy time!

    Best wishes, Alexandra
    http://svetusvet.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute little post! I can't wait for Christmas - Love everything about this whole period, the food, the decorations, the weather - I LOVE it all.

    Christina x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Snow and I have a love, hate relationship!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah as much as I love it, it made me 30 minutes late for work this morning...oopsie!
      Xx

      Delete
  4. You have snow!! I'm a tiny bit jealous but glad one of us does ;) It really gets you in the mood for Christmas! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so pretty don't think it's here for long though :(
      Xx

      Delete