About

Wednesday, 19 December 2012

Countdown to Christmas #9

Last night I had yet another festive trip to Edinburgh this time with my mum and sister along with free tickets (courtesy of the company I work for) to Mother Goose pantomime at Kings Theatre.....

I LOVE Panto!!!!

This is of course a new Christmas love as I hadn't been to a panto since I was around 7 or 8, mum and sis were the same, but hey who can refuse a free ticket, ha

I met up with a few of the girls from my office some of them had friends with them and others had their children, we all got to sit as a group so it was great having all age groups!

The panto was fab the actors definitely succeeded in entertaining both children and adults, we all laughed from start to finish, not to mention singing along to all the songs!

It had all the traditional panto characters the Dame (a male actor always plays the leading lady) her daughter, the daughters love affair- the handsome prince, the comic, the fairy, the animal (in this case a goose called Pricilla) and no story is complete without a villan!!!

The theatre is over 100 years old and I thought it had a beautiful interior, unfortunately I didn't have a camera but managed a few (not very good) pictures on my sisters phone(our seats were really high up so I was bit scared leaning over to take the stage, ha)

Panto is now on my Christmas tradition list, can't wait to go next year, ha!!!

Have any of you been to panto? What did you think?

Keep Smiling :D

OMG 6 sleeps people!!!!!!!!










14 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great time. What a gorgeous place too!
    xo dana
    thewonderforest.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a fun evening! Can't believe it's less than a week now, the countdown is the best ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know so excited now!!!!!!! Although this time next week it'll all be over :(

      Xx

      Delete
  3. Wow, what gorgeous photos! I am glad you had a blast!


    xx
    Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes
    500 Follower Kate Spade Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow look very nice indeed !

    You took really good pictures :)

    Have a Fantastic Friday!

    Love,

    Janice
    the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE panto! This looks like so much fun :-)

    Jo x amomentwithjo

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks like the perfect place to be! Looks like you had a great time :)x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks like such a fabulous time! I would love to go!

    3 more sleeps!

    ReplyDelete