About

Tuesday, 11 December 2012

Countdown to Christmas #5

I'm currently trying to play catch up with the countdown posts from the weekend, so without rambling I'll just get on with it...

I LOVE swapping presents!!!
I have to admit I love giving pressies to my loved ones just as much, if not more than I do receiving them.

I especially love buying gifts for my sisters, girls are so easy to buy for, right?
Also we have very similar tastes, we have, in the past bought each other the same items before and we often turn up with the same top on, in fact just yesterday, was my younger sister (I'm the middle in a set of 3) Donna's birthday she got two identical 'Happy Birthday Sister' cards from Cheryl and I, which made us all laugh!


I am known to get over excited, it's driving my family crazy right now, so when I have bought someone a gift I get so excited to watch them open it and make them smile(hopefully!?!)

Do you love or hate shopping for other people?

Any suggestions on what to buy, the guy who has everything would be appreciated, ha? I'm struggling this year!

Keep Smiling :D

Only 14 more sleeps.....









6 comments:

  1. I love giving presents too! I started my Christmas shopping in August and just keep buying and buying! I'm liking the look of that Benefit set ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. August! Oh my I'd have list track of what I'd bought, although I am planning to start the chrimbo shopping earlier next year!!!
    Yeah I bought that set for my sister, it's called 'she's so Jetset' it's a fantastic little set and had 30% off in Debrnhams...secretly hoping its under my tree on Xmas morning for me too :)
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I was little and my dad went on business trips I would say "xx more sleeps until Daddy comes home" so I love how you signed off your post like that. I also love swapping presents, it is one of my favorite holiday activities!

    xx
    Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww I did the same when I was little, so cute, I do it still cause I'm a big kid :) thank you

      Xx

      Delete
  4. i absolutely LOVE giving gifts too! it is the best feeling when you've given a great gift and the person just loves it. it makes me the happiest.

    ahhh, now we're at 13 sleeps till Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yahhhh 13 sleeps!!! Making people happy is the best feeling ever xx

      Delete