I slept through my alarm this morning and although I managed to make it to work on time it messed me up for the whole day.
FYI -shower, hair, make-up, cuppa, make lunch, dig car out of snow- can be done in under 20 minutes(not exactly to a professional standard, but done all the same!!)
Anyway what I was getting at was I forgot to open my advent calendar, when I got home 'the boyfriend' had beaten me to it!!! Is that grounds for divorce?!
It should be!
Ha
Before I ramble much more here's the third on my Christmas love list...
I LOVE Christmas movies!!!
There are so many Christmas classics that I love, Home Alone, The Holiday, It's a Wonderful Life, Miracle on 34th Street, The Nutcracker, to name a few but...
...My favourite is ELF with Will Ferrell, it just always makes me laugh no matter how many times I see it!
Snuggling up in cosy PJ's on the sofa, hot chocolate(with marshmallow), Christmas tree lights twinkling, watching Christmas movies! It's the best!!
Random Little (Christmas) Secret - my sister is an Elf!
Okay not a real one, but at the weekend she plays an Elf in the Santa Grotto in our town - she's a big kid like me!
What's your favourite Christmas movie?
Keep Smiling :D
Only 20 more sleeps to go...


I love Christmas Movies! The first two Home Alone's are definitely my favourites!
ReplyDeleteGuess what?! We've had snow today too :) xx
Awww yeah for the snow, we were supposed to have a lot during the night...but nothing!! Damn weatherman!!!
DeleteHome Alone is awesome, think I can quote it word for word ha xx
My favorite is Love Actually!! :)
ReplyDeleteElf is a good one, so funny!
Ahhh how could I forget Love Actually!! It's amazing too xx
DeleteI love Christmas movies! I`m already starting to see a couple. xx
ReplyDeleteThe Provocative Couture
They are fab :)
DeleteXx
haha cute!
ReplyDeletexx
www.aroundlucia.com
www.aroundlucia.com
:)) xx
DeleteMy fave is Love Actually! Have you seen Arthur Christmas? It's super cute, I highly recommend it (I also sang on the soundtrack!) I've actually never watched ELF - must add that to my to do list!
ReplyDeleteJo x amomentwithjo
Really! That's amazing! I haven't yet but I almost bought it when I was shopping at the weekend, will be sure to pick it up next time!!
DeleteXx
Such a good one! I love The Holiday! :)
ReplyDeleteYeah it's great too xx
DeleteOMG Elf is by FAR my favorite Christmas movie :)
ReplyDeleteIt's just so funny xx
DeleteOh my, Elf is seriously my favorite as well!!!! I find myself laughing at new things each time I watch it!
ReplyDeleteHaha I'm the same, even got my boyfriend loving it too :)
DeleteXx
christmas films are one of my favourite things about christmas too. there is nothing better than snuggling up to watch on on a cold winter's night :) xx
ReplyDeleteSuper cosy :)
DeleteXx
my favorite Christmas movie has to be ELF as well ! such an amazing funny Christmas movie , i could watch this 456789 times and never get tired from it !
ReplyDeletexx Liyana
LiyanasAdvice.blogspot.com
Oh my I'm the same, I have it on DVD yet it was on TV last night so I HAD to watch it lol
DeleteXx
Love this post :)
ReplyDeletehahah I love ELF :P
Love,
Janice
the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl
:) xx
Delete