About

Saturday, 1 December 2012

Countdown to Christmas #1

Growing up we didn't have a lot of money, I had to share an advent calendar with my sisters (with me being the most excitable person in the world) it was tough having to wait 2 whole days for your turn to open the door.

However, I now live with my younger sister and its become a bit of a family tradition (obviously I get to go first because I'm older than her, haha)

So I will do a post every second day(when it's my turn) until Christmas, telling you what I love about Christmas, just so you all can be as excited as I am!!

I LOVE - the little things that make you feel all 'Christmasy' , the things that make big kids like me super excited, here a few of mine...

•The infamous Coca-Cola truck stops by (in your TV)

•Starbucks Red Cups/Gingerbread latte

•Christmas songs-in particular, Mariah Carey-All I want and The Pogues-Fairytale of New York

•Mince Pies - been stuffing myself with these for the last two weeks

•Lush Christmas- the melting snowman, is my fave this year

•Sparkles, sparkly shoes, dresses, bags, jewellery, make-up, everything sparkles more at Christmas time!

Are you like a big, kid too?
What gets you excited for Christmas?


Have a fab weekend and
Keep smiling :D


24 sleeps to go...

10 comments:

  1. Hi, I just came around your blog and I find it great!
    It’s definitely amazing when you get to meet new people:) It would be great to follow each other, what do u think? I'm following you right now, hope you will do same!
    Have a fabulous time!

    Best wishes, Alexandra
    www.svetusvet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure, thank you!
      Will check out your blog right now!

      Xx

      Delete
  2. Aww this is lovely! Very festive! I'll look forward to your posts :) Have a great weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, have you opened your ciate mini yet? Excited to see them!!!

      Xx

      Delete
    2. I have! The first colour is a little summery but things can only get better ;) Will do a lttle post next week xx

      Delete
  3. Love that Coke ad! "Holidays are comin'! Holidays are comin'!" ...
    :-)

    Jo x amomentwithjo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah cool ad !!

    haha cool with the calender !

    Love,

    Janice
    the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything about Christmas gets me excited!! I can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete