About

Tuesday, 22 April 2014

Easter Weekend Snaps

Hey lovelies.

I hope you had a great Easter weekend, if you don't celebrate Easter I hope you had a great weekend

Mr was away for the weekend with his race team, so I had a super girly weekend with my little sister.

FRIDAY

Hello Sunshine!!!
We had planned shopping and lunch but after a just a quick browse in Topshop, it was declared that we needed to be outside in the sunshine before it disappeared again.

Meadowpark Hotel in Bridge of Allan was once a nightlife hotspot for students, however a few years ago it was sold and refurbished into a lovely restaurant. We love their patio and conservatory so we headed there for some food and drinks.

 
 
 


French Martini in the sunshine. Bliss 




The marinated sticky chicken was delicious

D opted for the steak sandwich




I love the decor 

Sunshine Sister Selfie 

SATURDAY

Looking like the sunshine was here to stay there was only one way to go:  To the beach, our favourite, not too far away, coastal town.  St Andrews.

It soon became a family affair as Mum and Dad joined us too. My other sister and her husband ended up there with their nieces too.

Sadly we weren't as lucky as Kate we didn't meet Prince Charming in St Andrews but we did have fun walking around.

Sidenote: I was accepted in to The University of St Andrews and I would have been in the same year as Kate and Wills, alas I chose to experience the city life *sighs*

Windswept Sister Selfie 
 
First barefoot day of  2014
 
No-one wanted to be in photos :-( 
 
 
 
1 scoop honeycomb 1 scoop raspberry 
 
St Andrews Cathedral Ruins 
 
Students at the University enjoying the sunshine 
 
Took the coastal drive home to stop for some fish and chips at the famous Anstruther Fish Shop 


SUNDAY

We had breakfast with the parents then I went for a run, it was such a beautiful day I found it difficult to run without stopping to admire the views
 

 NO puddles
 
Gorgeous views

Baby Ducks 

Then I joined the sis again for a drive to Queensferry and lunch at Orocco Pier

Cheers
 
We shared lobster and oysters 
 


MONDAY

We joined our friends and kiddies for a fun day out at Blair Drummond Safari Park where we all behaved like 5 year olds and had the best time ever...

Peddle boats 
  I LOVE GIRAFFES
 
These otters were so cute cuddling each other
 
This little guy was a bit cheeky
 
 the Meerkats posed for some photos
 
   
 
 
  
Simba wasn't too impressed but we all had a ball
 
 
As you can see no chocolate eggs for me but I still had a fantastic Easter weekend. 
 
 
Have a fab week!
Keep Smiling :)
 
   

6 comments:

  1. It looks like you had a fantastic weekend and I love the photos! The food snaps are making me hungry! I was sadly working for most of it but still managed to fit in a few glasses of prosecco ;)
    Have a great week xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Had a a great weekend sadly back to rain and work today. Ouch!
      Glad you managed to squeeze in some prosecco, bubbles make everything better ;)
      Thank You! Have a great week xx

      Delete
  2. What a great family weekend!! Love all your pictures and all the food looks so good! I'm loving the beautiful weather too :)

    And when you said you wish you could take pictures like me I have no idea what you're talking about! Your pictures are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pictures :) looks like you had a great Easter weekend <3 the food also looks so yummy! xx

    www.krystelcouture.com
    Real Techniques Core Collection Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  4. This all looks SO nice. So what's in a French martini!?

    ReplyDelete