Hello Lovelies
Last week I was feeling poorly, I haven't done my catch up post, my weigh in and I only made it to the gym on Friday for the first time all week!!
I thought I would share with you a few things that have made me smile (even though I was feeling miserable) the past week...
My mum bought me these cheeky little cooking utensils.
A random gift I agree but she said she saw them and thought of me....hmmm
I may have mentioned before that my dads family are farmers and look what we got on the farm this week.
I've not seen them yet :( my sister sent me the pictures to cheer me up :)
Pop icon I'm addicted to this game
I don't really play games on my phone often but when I find one I like I'll play it constantly for about a week, then I'm over it!!
My friends baby girls cute onesie
Adorable
And of course my boyfriend who has been looking after me :)
Hope you all had a great weekend
Keep Smiling :D




Ha ha, those utensils!!! The lambs are soo cute! Thankfully a sign of Spring :)
ReplyDeleteHope you're feel better now xx
Haha they are so funny I actually giggle every time I look at them!
DeleteCan't be too long till spring now although the weather seems to say different we had sunshine, snow, gale force winds and thunder and lightening today -multi seasonal!!!
Feeling much better now thanks :) xxx
Oh no hope you are feeling better! I'm downloading that app right now! I'm the same way, I'm over it after a week!
ReplyDeleteI'm feeling much better now thanks :)
DeleteHaha it's soo addictive... Until next week haha xx
Those little lambs are so cute! xo
ReplyDeleteThey are that and full of fun love seeing them playing around with each other xx
DeleteNew follower to your blog! :) So cute!
ReplyDeletexo
Thank you :) xx
DeleteGreat post.
ReplyDeleteI'm a new follower of your blog - I really like your layout!
If you want to check out mine is http://thestellarskin.blogspot.co.uk/
Looking forward to your future posts :)
Rachel
xoxo
Thank you so much I will check your blog out now xx
DeleteThose lambs are so sweet!!
ReplyDeleteawww I smiled at those utensils, so cute!
ReplyDeleteLove that onesie!
They make me want to cook haha!!
DeleteOnesie is adorable xxx
hahaha... love the pictures!
ReplyDeleteI hope your week has gotten better :)
K x
melikeyalot.blogspot.com.au
Thank you MUCH better :) xxx
DeleteAwww this is such a cute post, hope youre feeling better!!
ReplyDeletehttp://alittlebitunique.blogspot.co.uk/
x
Feeling great now thank you :) xxx
DeleteLambs are so creaking adorable! Hope you're feeling better x
ReplyDeleteFreaking **
DeleteFeeling much better now thanks, cute right!! Xx
Deletethose cooking utensils and those new ( do you call them cubs? what do you call baby sheep? ) are so adorable.
ReplyDeleteHahaha the LAMBS are the cutest I met them tonight couldn't catch any of them for a close up picture though, I think they enjoyed being chased :) xx
Deletehaha those cooking utencils are so much fun!! and the baby sheeps are adorable
ReplyDeletehaha pop icon quiz is like the best everrrrr
ReplyDeletehttp://bagsandchocolate.blogspot.be/
Gosh I know I'm still addicted that's a record for me!!!!
DeleteX
I love your ! I'm your new follower !
ReplyDeletehttp://thesweetmonster.blogspot.com
Thank you so much I will check out your blog too :) xx
DeleteThose cooking utensils are so adorable! Do you know where your mom got them from?! I'm in love!
ReplyDeleteRachel’s Lookbook
They are so cute! They are a brand called Koziol she got them in a little gift shop but I think you could find them online xx
DeleteLAMBS!!! Can I maybe borrow one? I will give you it back when it is fully grown and less adorable?! So jealous Angela!!
ReplyDeleteEm x
Hahaha I know wish they stayed this size forever :( xx
DeleteI hope you're feeling better. Your family is sweet doing things to cheer you up.
ReplyDeleteThe pictures of the adorable animals would cheer me up.
Xoxo.
Feeling great again thanks Faith
DeleteI know such sweeties :) xx
Aw, cute utensils. Hope you're feeling better. Always keep your face up towards the sun. :)
ReplyDelete:) :) xx
Delete