Christmas is just around the corner (32 more sleeps) technically I should stop buying for myself until after the festivities. Unfortunately this is exactly the time of year I find myself shopping then justifying with...
'It's OK, they were on sale!' or
'its fine its just from Primark!'
We all have a naughty side, how do you justify spending when you really shouldn't?
Today is Black Friday, that's got to be an excuse for shopping, right ladies?
Keep smiling :D
Here's a little sneak peek at my ("I'm supposed to be xmas shopping") bargains.
Cropped striped sweater -Primark £7
Black coated trousers -Primark £15
Crochet sweater -Primark £8
Sparkly peterpan collar top -River Island £24.99
Black pointed flats -New Look £7
Rose gold flats -Primark £2!!!!


That peter pan collared top from River Island is beautiful! I absoloutly love it!
ReplyDeleteEda ♥
Candyfloss Curls, Cupcakes & Couture
@BloggerEda
I agree! Adorable!
DeleteJo x amomentwithjo
Thanks lovely, it's really cute on!
ReplyDeleteI love your blog
Xx
How can we resist when the shops are so full of sparkly gorgeous things at this time of year?! Lovely purchases and great little post :) xx
ReplyDeletehttp://browsebuyblog.blogspot.co.uk
Exactly! Sparkles can't be ignored haha
DeleteXx
I LOVE Primark! And the top from River Island is so beautiful! :)
ReplyDeleteI love Primark too, great for the ever changing fashion trends
DeleteXx
The peterpan collar top is SO cute!! I'm forever buying from Primark because I justify it because it's cheap!!
ReplyDeleteRobyn Mayday
xx
Oh I know Primark is a guilty pleasure of mine, shopping fix, without breaking the bank xx
DeleteGreat purchases! I love the top with the peter pan collar! :) x Elma
ReplyDeletewww.reinadelamoda.fashionblogster.com
Thank you so much xx
Delete