About

Wednesday, 28 November 2012

Catch up Wednesdays

I think we should have a weekly catch up here's what I'm up to right now...

READING Faith at Love.Life&Marriage posted the final instalment of her trip to Vegas 'What happens in Vegas will get on the blog'
It's made me super, excited for my trip to Las Vegas next summer (how my peeps will cope if I'm this excited until July, I do not know)

Check it out
faith-lovefamilymarriage.blogspot.co.uk

LISTENING to Rihanna -Diamonds, although its being drowned out right now by the boyfriend playing Call of Duty on his Xbox.
Any other Xbox widows out there??

LOVING hot baths, hot lush baths especially Snow Fairy baths! Pink, sparkly and lovely!

WISHING it was Christmas already!!!!!!!

THINKING what am I going to wear on Saturday for Girls Night Out. (I know,I know, it's only Wednesday, but I am the most indecisive person!)

FEELING truly blessed.

WEARING I have a cold, so came home from work, straight into my onesie and curled up with a hot water bottle.
(I promise next week to have a proper outfit to share with you!)


What have you been up to?
What has been making you happy this week?

Keep Smiling :D


13 comments:

  1. Hi lovely, I really like these posts. Would you mind if I did them on my blog too? I will OF COURSE give you full credit and link back to here..?

    Jo x amomentwithjo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't mind at all, please do!!
      No need for credit I'm just looking forward to reading yours too :-)
      Xx

      Delete
  2. You are so sweet to mention me! Thank you!

    8 months will be here before you know it and then I'll look at your recap and wish I were there! You are going to have the best time!

    I love this post! Wishing it were Christmas already too!

    I hope that you have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope it goes fast I'm TOO excited xx
      I love your blog!!

      Delete
  3. Lovely blog dear!! would you like to follow each other? kisses love

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely post! I love Snow Fairy too :) Hope you feel better soon xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sweetie much better today, snow fairy must have worked her magic :) ha xx

      Delete
  5. I really like rihanna's song:) And i have the same problem with my brother!xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I so wish I had time for a hot bath! Taking care of two littles really cuts down on my relaxation time :) Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bet you wouldn't change it for the world?! Your babies are the cutest :)
      I don't know how all you mummy's do it, I looked after my niece and nephew for a week while their mummy was in hospital, hardest temp job ever...
      Xx

      Delete