About

Monday, 26 November 2012

2013 and a new Me...

I cannot believe there are only 5 weeks left of 2012!!

I was making plans to meet up with my friend Jen, finding a weekend that we were both free led us into the 2013 calendar. (Seriously, where has this year gone?)

Jen and I both went to the same Uni however, she moved back home to Ireland after we graduated so catch ups tend to happen only once or twice a year.

We decided to make a New Years Resolution to catch up more often.

This is the first New Years Resolution I have ever made and I'm so excited about it that I'm now thinking about having some more (I like a challenge)
Maybe 2013 could bring out a whole new ME!
ME...but better, ha.

Anyway after a weekend of over indulgence in the wine and chocolate area, in which my waistline took the hit, I think I may have a definite second.

Can a girl survive, without wine and chocolate?.....

Do you have any resolutions for 2013?
Did you succeed in any made for 2012?
Leave a comment I'd love to know!

Keep Smiling :D





14 comments:

  1. I always make them but have NO willpower! Chocolate and wine are far too good to give up ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, you're right! Maybe I'll find something a bit easier to start off with ;)
      Xx

      Delete
  2. hahah this looks interesting !!


    Love,

    Janice
    the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Giving up wine and chocolate.....it would certainly be a test of willpower, lol

      Xx

      Delete
  3. I have always tried to complete my New Years Resolutions but I either change them or forget! LOL
    *Besos*

    http://www.cmichellestyles.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never do resolutions...but if I decided to give up wine I think it would be HARD!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everyone has said the same, I'll rethink that one...us ladies deserve wine time afterall!! Xx

      Delete
  5. no chocolate or wine? yeah, i think i'll pass, haha.

    i love chocolate and wine so much.

    i think i did OK this year with my 2012 goals ... i could have done better though.

    where's your follow button on your blog?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My family are already taking bets as to how long I'll last without wine or chocolate...you'd think I had a problem, lol

      Button should be there now, I'm such a newbie to blogging!!!
      Xx

      Delete
  6. Ohhh I can relate to that picture very well! Great blog hun. x
    http://heroineinheels.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!!
      Haha yup, wine and chocolates a must have for any girl!!
      Xx

      Delete