About

Monday, 18 March 2013

You're Hired!


Hello Lovelies!

I hope you all had a good weekend!
After saying my partying was over for a while I ended up partying. FAIL
Well you can't have Irish roots and not party on St Paddy's Day now can you?

Did you celebrate St Patricks Day?

Enough rambling and back to the Random Little Thought...

A friend pointed out to me yesterday that I have a pretty good sense of direction, after stating that 'I'd add that to my CV!'
I thought I'd share some other talents I think I should add to my CV (because exam results, degrees, masters and work experience....well that's just boring, right!?)


• I can sing/rap along to any 50cent song missing out all naughty words (as pointed out by the guy next to me on the treadmill at the gym)

• I have been the cereal box game champion for 8 consecutive years!

• I can, although only 4ft11 take up more space in a queen size bed than any regular or large sized human

• I am an excellent hug giver

• I can and have on a few occasions eaten a whole (large) jar of Nutella in one sitting

• I can walk succesfully in 5 inch heels. Currently working towards perfecting the 6 inch heel!

• I'm a good listener

• I can smile when I'm sad

• I am an avid collector of shoes

• I could play any part in any Harry Potter movie, I could also play Tom Cruise as Maverick and Macaulay Culkin as Kevin McCallister! (Annoying as it is, I quote these movies almost on a daily basis)

• I can mimic accents very well and believe I have mastered Irish, Jamaican and Australian thanks to friends accents rubbing off on me!

• I have the ability to fall over any place, any time and in any situation!

• I can fit a closet full of clothes into one suitcase

• My greatest achievement this year so far is completing week 1 of the Insanity 60 day programme.....it's TOUGH!

• My greatest achievement in life so far was getting my drivers licence, I've still no idea how I managed that one!

There that's better would you hire me? Haha


Do you have any hidden talents?

Have a great week!
Keep Smiling :D






16 comments:

  1. This was such a great get to know me! I'll completely hire you especially since you are trying to perfect walking in 6 inch heels. That is def impressive! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks Faith! 'Trying' is the important word here, not going to well lol x

      Delete
  2. Mmmm Nutella, I share your addiction! And you gotta love Kevin McCallister lol!
    Really enjoyed reading this! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh gosh I can't get enough Nutella, ever!!!
      My friend made me Nutella ice cream last week....heaven!!
      Xx

      Delete
  3. I seriously think 50 Cent is underrated, "take me to the candy shop", haha!

    xx
    Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes
    My 1,000 Follower Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha definitely!!!
      Go shorty it's your birthday lol x

      Delete
  4. girl you've got a lot of talent!!! The heel talent may not seem important, but it's definitely come in handy for me!

    {love jenny xoxo}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha good to know! I have more trouble walking in flats xx

      Delete
  5. Love your hidden abilities and yes, I'd sure hire you, just for the 50 cents thing alone, hehe =) Kisses

    Fashion and Cookies
    Fashion and Cookies on Facebook
    Bloglovin
    You're invited to enter In Pirate We Trust Jewelry Giveaway: two winners for two $ 25 gift cards each, open worldwide until March 28th !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohh I know what you mean about the driving license! I still can't believe my luck with that one lol! :)) I love this post and I can see a lot of myself in you! (:

    I'm having an International Giveaway on my blog now and I'd love it if you enter for the chance to win Chanel, Maybelline and more! <33

    XO,
    http://www.rosychicc.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) luck was on our side on test day :)
      Will check that out xx

      Delete
  7. I can also fit a closet full of clothes in one suitcase. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. High Five!!! Can fit them in but only allowed 20kgs.... Bummer lol x

      Delete
  8. lovely quotes! would you like to follow eachother? xx

    http://scattergirll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete